The Social Security Administration (SSA) provides benefits to those who are unable to work due to a physical or mental disability. This is known as the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) program.
The SSDI program is designed to provide financial assistance to those who are unable to work due to their disability. However, the process of applying for SSDI benefits can be complex and confusing.
If you are considering applying for SSDI benefits, it may be in your best interest to contact an experienced SSI disability lawyer. A qualified SSDI lawyer can help you navigate the application process and ensure that you receive the benefits you are entitled to.
If you believe that you are eligible for these benefits, you may want to contact an SSI disability lawyer in Knoxville, TN. There are a number of signs that it may be time to contact an SSDI lawyer. These include:
1. You have been denied benefits after applying for them.
2. Your claim has been denied more than once.
3. The SSA is requesting additional information from you that you cannot provide.
4. You have been asked to attend a hearing before an administrative law judge.
5. You are not sure if you meet the eligibility requirements for SSI benefits.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, it is important to seek legal assistance as soon as possible. An experienced SSI disability lawyer in Knoxville, TN, can help you navigate the complex application and appeals process. Contacting a lawyer early on in the process can increase your chances of success in obtaining the benefits you need and deserve. Contact Drozdowski & Rabin, PLLC today.